Thursday 4 October 2012

Cucciolo's Cronicles


CHRONACHE  DI  CUCCIOLO

Cucciolo's Chronicles

Hello everyone!  My name is Cucciolo Maria McHugh Redlefsen, Keltic's Living the Dream!  Many of you know me already.  I do have a facebook page, Cucciolo's Cronicles, where you can see under "Born" more about my life.  There are also other photos of people I have met and places I have been.  Madre is not sure that she is going to keep the facebook as some things are not quite working correctly, so we are going to try a blog.  This is fun!

Anyway, today I want to tell you that I am feline much better after picking up a bug at the Tallmadge Puppy Match 9-30-12.  Madre  and Padre had quite the scare and took me to the vet's Tuesday morning.  I am much better now!  I can tell you it is NO fun being sick to one's tummy, upchucking and have potty problems!  

Today Madre gave me a good brushing and we went for a nice long walk.  I hated the hot weather we had this summer and I LOVE these autumn days!

I am going to post my blog now, if it works, I might become a blogger instead of a fb puppy!





Amore!

No comments:

Post a Comment